Prepare for ‘The End’ as BrOTHERHOOD, the third and final instalment in the iconic trilogy is released on Blu-ray & DVD December 26th & on Digital Download December 22nd. To celebrate, we are giving you the chance to win one of the best film soundtracks of the year, featuring songs from the likes of Stormzy, Chip, Laura Mvula & Krept And Konan, as well as a copy of the DVD.
BrOTHERHOOD follows Sam as he faces up to the new world after AdULTHOOD and realises it also comes with new problems and new challenges. Sam knows that to survive he must face his issues head on, and knows he will require old friends to help him survive new dangers. Noel Clarke reprises the role of Sam Peel with breakthrough Grime artist Stormzy appearing alongside him as Yardz. The film is written and directed by Noel Clarke and also stars Arnold Oceng (AdULTHOOD), Jason Maza (Fishtank) and Olivia Chenery (Penny Dreadful).
Watch the action-packed trailer below:
We have THREE copies of the BrOTHERHOOD soundtrack and DVD to give away to lucky readers. To enter this great competition, simply watch the trailer and answer the question below.
Simply answer the question below before midnight on 4th January.
What is Noel Clarke’s Sam carrying?
a) A hammer
b) A baseball bat
c) A mallet
Pre-order BrOTHERHOOD on Blu-ray or DVD now here
Terms and conditions
- Competition opens on 12th December 2016 at 6pm (GMT)
- Competition closes on 4th January 2017 at 11.59pm (GMT)
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence for the winner to receive the prize. Entrants under 18 must make sure that their parent/guardian have consented to their entry into the competition and to these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is free of charge.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must watch the trailer and submit the correct answer to the question above by the competition closing date and time.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Prize for the winner is 1 x copy of the BrOTHERHOOD soundtrack, which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Grapevine by email/telephone provided on entry within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
- If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The competition is run in association with The Book, The Film, The T-Shirt and Grapevine Digital Limited.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, Grapevine Digital Limited or The Book, The Film, The T-Shirt or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize.
- By entering the competition, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name and district/county of the prize winner will be announced on Facebook/Twitter and may be obtained for three months after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ marked with the name ‘BrOTHERHOOD Soundtrack Competition Winner’.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.